Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are designed to govern the use of LuckyDoge BSC’s website, accessible at www.luckydogebsc.org. By continuing to use this website, you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you disagree with any part of these terms, please refrain from using LuckyDoge BSC.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all intellectual property rights for the material on LuckyDoge BSC are owned by LuckyDoge BSC and/or its licensors, and these rights are reserved. Users are granted access to LuckyDoge BSC for personal use, subject to the restrictions outlined in these terms and conditions.
Users must not:
- Republish material from LuckyDoge BSC
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from LuckyDoge BSC
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from LuckyDoge BSC
- Redistribute content from LuckyDoge BSC
Certain sections of the website provide users with the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information. LuckyDoge BSC does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments before their presence on the website. Comments represent the views of the individual poster and not those of LuckyDoge BSC, its agents, or affiliates. LuckyDoge BSC reserves the right to monitor and remove any comments deemed inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these terms and conditions.
Users warrant and represent that:
- They are entitled to post comments on the website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The comments do not infringe on any intellectual property rights of third parties.
- The comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material.
- The comments will not be used for solicitation, promotion of business, or any commercial or unlawful activities.
By posting comments, users grant LuckyDoge BSC a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, and edit the comments in any forms, formats, or media.
2. Hyperlinking to Our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors in the same manner as they hyperlink to other listed businesses
- System-wide accredited businesses, except for soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other website information as long as the link is not deceptive, does not falsely imply sponsorship or endorsement, and fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider other link requests from:
- Consumer and/or business information sources
- Dot-com community sites
- Charities and charity representatives
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms
- Educational institutions and trade associations
Approval of link requests is contingent upon various factors, including the absence of negative records with us and the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink.
If you wish to link to our website, contact LuckyDoge BSC by email, providing your name, organization name, contact information, your site’s URL, a list of URLs intending to link to our website, and a list of URLs on our site you wish to link.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website using our corporate name, the uniform resource locator being linked, or any other description that makes sense within the context of the linking party’s site. Use of LuckyDoge BSC’s logo or other artwork for linking requires a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, iFrames (elements that create frames around web pages) altering the visual presentation or appearance of our website are prohibited.
4. Content Liability
We are not responsible for any content that appears on your website. By using our website, you agree to protect and defend us against claims arising from content on your website.
5. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request the removal of links to our website. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Removal of Links
If you find any offensive links on our website, contact us immediately. While we consider requests to remove links, we are not obligated to respond directly or take specific actions.
7. Information Accuracy and Availability
We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on this website, nor do we promise continuous availability or timely updates.